PRO Genève is a private non-profit foundation recognised as being of public utility. This Swiss foundation was created in 1987 with the aim of professionally reintegrating disabled people. PRO Genève is managed according to the same rules as a traditional company, with each person facing their responsibilities.
PRO Genève is composed of 6 departments:
- Multiservices: packaging, assembly, labelling, enveloping and addressing, laundry services,
- Traditional carpentry, interior design, furniture repair and renovation,
- Industry Services: industrial subcontracting, cleaning, provision of personnel,
- Catering & catering services,
- Signage: nameplates, signs, stickers, shop windows,
- Professional assessment centre.